- Africa Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Belgium Scholarships
- Canada Scholarships
- China Scholarships
- Europe Scholarships
- France Scholarships
- Germany Scholarships
- HEC Scholarships
- Japan Scholarships
- Malaysia Scholarships
- Mexico Scholarships
- NZ Scholarships
- Pakistan Scholarships
- Russia Scholarships
- Saudi Scholarships
- Singapore Scholarships
- Sweden Scholarships
- UK Scholarships
- USA Scholarships
Intermediate Fellowships for Researchers India
This scheme supports excellent scientists who wish to undertake high-quality research and to establish themselves as independent researchers in an academic institution in India.
Scholarship Deadline: December 01, 2012
- You should normally have between four to seven years of post-PhD or equivalent clinical research experience. It is not essential for medical or veterinary degree holders to have a PhD. Due allowance will be given to an applicant whose career has been affected for personal reasons.
- You must have made intellectual contributions to research that have been published in leading journals, and be able to demonstrate your potential to carry out independent research.
- You do not have to be an Indian national, of Indian origin or be resident in India at the time of application. However, it is expected that your research will be based at an Indian host institution and that your long-term aim is to pursue a career in India.
- You may apply even if you already hold another Fellowship. However, please note that if awarded, you will be required to make a choice between your current Fellowship and the India Alliance Fellowship. The India Alliance does not permit Fellows to overlap their India Alliance Fellowship with any other national or international Fellowship.
- You may not apply for more than one programme fellowship scheme at any one time.
- The Fellowship must be started within one year from the point at which the decision has been communicated, typically a week after the interview.
For more information: Intermediate Fellowships for Researchers India